- Download the font zip file (Tamil Font
- Unzip in a temporary directory (Say C:\Temp)
- This creates a "Baamini.ttf" file and "Tamil Bible.ttf"
- Add the font in your computer
- Go to the Control Panel (Start -> Settings -> Control Panel)
- Double Click on "Fonts" icon
- In the menu choose "File -> Install New Font"
- In the resulting pop up screen, Choose the folder where you unzipped
the downloaded zip file (In our case it is C:\Temp)
- Choose the "Baamini (True Type)" and "Tamil Bible
(True Type)" fonts and click "OK"